You get 25 days off in the UK, 20 in Australia, including Christmas. Plus bank holidays, and an hour for lunch.
You work really hard so we get you into your weekend quicker than most. Sometimes we might have a drink or two beforehand.
Parties, festivals, outings, we do like a get-together. We even turned our UK office into a pub last Christmas.
You’ll get regular reviews and training opportunities to help you get to where you want to be. If you know something, you’ll get the chance to share it.
In Stoke Prior, we’re next to a beautiful stretch of canal. In Brisbane, our warehouse-style offices are in West End, just a short hop from GoMA.
In the UK, we contribute up to 2% of your salary – more than the legal minimum. Superannuation is compulsory in Australia, you obviously get that.
We are searching for an experienced Technical Lead to join our team to manage resource across projects, test code and support our offices technical infrastructure and hosting services.
The role will require technical solutions to meet our client’s needs whilst striving to create appealing or engaging solutions and products that adhere to industry best practice.
The web developer will report into the development team. They will be the technical representative for the development team, manage third party resources such as our Technical services providers and support the management team for technical decision making.
• Proficient in PHP
• Full understanding of multiple CMS platforms and the benefits and advantages behind them. WordPress knowledge is Essential
• Ability to produce clear instructive technical specifications for the team to use to deliver the end product
• Proficient understanding of accessibility and security compliancy for software solutions.
• Experience of managing Third party suppliers such as hosting providers, remote teams or IT services.
• A solid understanding of how web applications work including security, session management, and best development practices.
• Good knowledge of hosting services, you will be working with Cpanel, WHM, AWS and Digital Ocean.
• Command line experience is highly beneficial.
• Ability to scope a project, produce technical specs and quote projects accurately.
• Proficient in at least one server-side framework with a full understanding of MVC and benefits of other architectural design patterns.
• Experience, managing and scaling hosting environments for client solutions.
• Understanding and application of using pre-processing toolkits such as Gulp, Web Pack, Grunt
• Producing well written HTML and CSS using pre-processing this may be required occasionally to support the team.
• Time management and project planning providing accurate timings on work.
• Maintain a high technical industry knowledge to advise clients and team on best practices.
• Proficient understanding of both website and software development practices and terminology
• Proficient in version control tools and project management solutions chosen by the team.
• Basic knowledge of SEO and the integration with web development.
If you think you have the skills and experience that are suitable to this job, and think you will make a great Dreamer, we’d love to hear from you.
We are looking for an experience Paid Search & Social Manager to join our dynamic and growing digital team This role is by no means generic. Oh no, this is an absolutely delicious role is with our Brisbane office. Our Brisbane team are admirable not just for the work we do, but for the culture they’ve cultivated, how we treat our clients, and the absolute love and professional admiration our staff have for each other.
We are looking for a special person with a deep knowledge of paid media and someone who has the capability of being able to achieve some pretty cool things at a campaign level. You’re going to be a supremely natural communicator with an ability to write and present your ideas with a unique flair and finesse. And because you’re a digital native with an absolute passion for harnessing the power of great content, you’ll most certainly have the skills to pay the bills when it comes to delivering solid ROI for our clients.
You’re going to form part of a broader international team who are all subject matter experts with an incredible leader who will no doubt give you bucketloads of #inspo to do some incredibly pristine work, and to support you in your quest to ensure the operation and execution clients campaigns aim to not only please, but to deliver some fantastic results.
So, think creating brand NEW PPC campaigns, A/B and multivariate testing, hanging out a whole heap in Google Analytics, and drawing some cool insights from them to make positive change at a campaign level. I won’t patronize you with all the dot points, but yeah, you’ll be doing ALL. THE. THINGS. As long as you’re a gun, and you can show us how you’ve smashed some seriously good wins in campaigns before, then we know you’ve got this!
Does this sound interesting? Are you intrigued? we hope so, and we hope you feel compelled to submit your application to us.
Following some exciting client wins we are looking for an experienced Social Media Manager to drive forward this growing department.
This is a varied role which involves taking briefs, research, working on strategy, channel planning, attending client meetings, and analysing performance of campaigns. Being able to build, execute and develop social strategy for the different clients that fits in with their brand values is key.
As well as managing and optimising client accounts, you will keep a keen eye on developments in social media and be able to share best practice and thought leadership with the rest of the agency and provide vision and direction to the social team.
Being able to prioritise and plan effectively is a desired skill to have in this role, as well as fully understanding how to integrate social media with other digital and offline advertising campaigns.
Experience in use of tools for social content planning and analysis is essential.
Australian Creative Head, Mike Crate, joined Superdream in 2012 as a Designer. He is a passionate, detail enthusiast and this ambition has been recognised by Superdream, allowing him to rise through the ranks. In 2016, Mike was given the opportunity to come to Brisbane to help launch our Australian office.
Initially a 6 month secondment, Mike was invigorated by the challenge of building the Australian business with the local team, and Superdream gave him the chance to stick around and see it through. Now holding an Australian working visa and leading the Australian creative team, Mike is in his element.
There are many global agencies out there, but few have a program that allows their staff to experience a working holiday to the other side of the world, swapping desks with their UK/AU counterparts! This program is offered to anyone who has worked at the agency for a minimum of 18 months, providing there is a place for them at the sister agency.