You get 25 days off in the UK, 20 in Australia, including Christmas. Plus bank holidays, and an hour for lunch.
You work really hard so we get you into your weekend quicker than most. Sometimes we might have a drink or two beforehand.
Parties, festivals, outings, we do like a get-together. We even turned our UK office into a pub last Christmas.
You’ll get regular reviews and training opportunities to help you get to where you want to be. If you know something, you’ll get the chance to share it.
In Stoke Prior, we’re next to a beautiful stretch of canal. In Brisbane, our warehouse-style offices are in West End, just a short hop from GoMA.
In the UK, we contribute up to 2% of your salary – more than the legal minimum. Superannuation is compulsory in Australia, you obviously get that.
• You will have responsibility for running the team of PPC managers/executives, while ensuring delivery of performance and service on the team’s client accounts.
• You will mainly focus on clients from a strategic level – looking for ways to drive performance and growth while your team will be generally responsible for day-to-day operational tasks with your help and guidance.
• Along with this you will be responsible for helping to train and mentor new staff and ensuring that the team as a whole stays ahead of the curve in an ever-changing industry.
• Your Primary Duties and Responsibilities will include:
Campaign and account builds and restructures
Building new campaigns in AdWords and Yahoo!Bing Network
Create compelling ad copy
Competitor research and analysis
Optimising campaigns to agreed budgets and targets
Providing regular and ad hoc reporting on all aspects of performance
Liaising with third party suppliers such as Google to ensure we are involved in all the latest Betas
Making recommendations on improving client performance
Ability to work within a team or on own initiative
Ad copy and landing page testing
Communication with clients via phone calls and meetings
Ongoing testing and reporting
Creation of client-facing and internal reports and adding commentary and insights
Planning & forecasting (modelling)
Training & mentoring of junior staff
• At least 4 years’ experience developing strategies and campaigns across various paid media platforms. Fluent across the biddable media landscape with a clear understanding of best practice. Able to think across the whole digital media mix and interested in emerging platforms and technologies within the marketplace, you should have full awareness of the latest paid search developments and tools.
• Significant & proven track record having delivered measurable results in multi-channel paid campaigns. Ideally you will have agency-side experience in a fast-growing business, building paid media programs from the ground up and scaling. Experience increasing conversion rates and a proven track record for acquiring new customers.
• Advanced hands-on knowledge of Google's AdWords, (including tracking features and integration with Google Analytics) and Bing Ads. Experience with Display, Re-marketing & content placement networks a distinct advantage.
• You should have an entrepreneurial spirit, being commercially minded with strong business acumen. Experienced working with large budget PPC campaigns, within a strongly ROI focused environment.
• Strong mathematical skills and statistical knowledge. Highly detail oriented with excellent data analysis skills and the ability to identify actionable insights from large datasets. Ideally you should have some experience with attribution modelling (with complex cross-channel attribution models an advantage) as well as an advanced understanding of Excel.
• Experience with A/B and multivariate testing techniques and tools. Experience testing and implementing landing pages.
• Be a creative thinker and problem solver - constantly coming up with new, imaginative ideas to explore and test. Have a deep understanding of target audiences and how messaging, channels and creative execution needs to differ based on who you’re speaking to.
• Be able to demonstrate close collaboration with Google.
• A great team leader with high passion, positive energy and enthusiasm to motivate performance teams. Experience in managing a team of 3+ people and conducting team appraisals.
• You must be extremely organised, an excellent planner who is forward thinking with the ability to work independently, balance priorities and take initiative. You should be flexible and adaptable to thrive in a fast-paced environment. You must be a deadline owner with the ability to remain calm and perform under pressure to plan and meet tight deadlines.
• Confidence in questioning established process and offering constructive feedback
We are searching for an experienced SEO specialist to join our dynamic and growing digital team. A creative thinker and great communicator you will work on varied client accounts, driving growth in traffic and conversions, with the opportunity to lead on SEO as part of agency project teams for relevant clients. A seasoned digital marketer, you should be as comfortable with the technical elements of SEO and analysis of data, as you are with the production of great content.
You will have experience in using SEO tools and techniques to analyse the health of websites and web pages and make recommendations on how they can be improved. You should be familiar with keyword research, link building strategies, on-page optimisation and local SEO, as well as having an appreciation of how SEO works in collaboration with development and PR teams.
Content marketing will be a key part of this important role, from copywriting and editing of articles, blogs and online PR, through to working closely with the creative team to design and implement content marketing campaigns, and the social media and content teams on optimising outreach and content promotions where appropriate.
Using analytics and research packages to deliver great data and analysis, you will be confident in making proactive recommendations for improvements to client accounts, as well as getting involved in new business proposals and client meetings.
If you think you have the skills and experience that will make you a great Dreamer and are truly excited by the prospect of joining our award-winning team, we’d love to hear from you.
Australian Creative Head, Mike Crate, joined Superdream in 2012 as a Designer. He is a passionate, detail enthusiast and this ambition has been recognised by Superdream, allowing him to rise through the ranks. In 2016, Mike was given the opportunity to come to Brisbane to help launch our Australian office.
Initially a 6 month secondment, Mike was invigorated by the challenge of building the Australian business with the local team, and Superdream gave him the chance to stick around and see it through. Now holding an Australian working visa and leading the Australian creative team, Mike is in his element.
There are many global agencies out there, but few have a program that allows their staff to experience a working holiday to the other side of the world, swapping desks with their UK/AU counterparts! This program is offered to anyone who has worked at the agency for a minimum of 18 months, providing there is a place for them at the sister agency.
As a full-service agency, Superdream is the perfect place to gain experience in a wide variety of disciplines. If you’re interested in an internship drop a message to email@example.com.