Including a long break over Christmas. Plus bank holidays.
With Friday Fizz at 3.30pm at the end of the month.
Of course, a Christmas party. But we also hold a summer festival and regular outings.
You’ll get regular reviews and training opportunities to help you get to where you want to be.
A lunchtime drink by the canal, anyone?
Naturally. We contribute up to 2% of your salary – more than the legal minimum.
• You will have responsibility for running the team of PPC managers/executives, while ensuring delivery of performance and service on the team’s client accounts.
• You will mainly focus on clients from a strategic level – looking for ways to drive performance and growth while your team will be generally responsible for day-to-day operational tasks with your help and guidance.
• Along with this you will be responsible for helping to train and mentor new staff and ensuring that the team as a whole stays ahead of the curve in an ever-changing industry.
• Your Primary Duties and Responsibilities will include:
Campaign and account builds and restructures
Building new campaigns in AdWords and Yahoo!Bing Network
Create compelling ad copy
Competitor research and analysis
Optimising campaigns to agreed budgets and targets
Providing regular and ad hoc reporting on all aspects of performance
Liaising with third party suppliers such as Google to ensure we are involved in all the latest Betas
Making recommendations on improving client performance
Ability to work within a team or on own initiative
Ad copy and landing page testing
Communication with clients via phone calls and meetings
Ongoing testing and reporting
Creation of client-facing and internal reports and adding commentary and insights
Planning & forecasting (modelling)
Training & mentoring of junior staff
• At least 4 years’ experience developing strategies and campaigns across various paid media platforms. Fluent across the biddable media landscape with a clear understanding of best practice. Able to think across the whole digital media mix and interested in emerging platforms and technologies within the marketplace, you should have full awareness of the latest paid search developments and tools.
• Significant & proven track record having delivered measurable results in multi-channel paid campaigns. Ideally you will have agency-side experience in a fast-growing business, building paid media programs from the ground up and scaling. Experience increasing conversion rates and a proven track record for acquiring new customers.
• Advanced hands-on knowledge of Google's AdWords, (including tracking features and integration with Google Analytics) and Bing Ads. Experience with Display, Re-marketing & content placement networks a distinct advantage.
• You should have an entrepreneurial spirit, being commercially minded with strong business acumen. Experienced working with large budget PPC campaigns, within a strongly ROI focused environment.
• Strong mathematical skills and statistical knowledge. Highly detail oriented with excellent data analysis skills and the ability to identify actionable insights from large datasets. Ideally you should have some experience with attribution modelling (with complex cross-channel attribution models an advantage) as well as an advanced understanding of Excel.
• Experience with A/B and multivariate testing techniques and tools. Experience testing and implementing landing pages.
• Be a creative thinker and problem solver - constantly coming up with new, imaginative ideas to explore and test. Have a deep understanding of target audiences and how messaging, channels and creative execution needs to differ based on who you’re speaking to.
• Be able to demonstrate close collaboration with Google.
• A great team leader with high passion, positive energy and enthusiasm to motivate performance teams. Experience in managing a team of 3+ people and conducting team appraisals.
• You must be extremely organised, an excellent planner who is forward thinking with the ability to work independently, balance priorities and take initiative. You should be flexible and adaptable to thrive in a fast-paced environment. You must be a deadline owner with the ability to remain calm and perform under pressure to plan and meet tight deadlines.
• Confidence in questioning established process and offering constructive feedback
A diverse role requiring knowledge of both technical and creative processes. Working closely with designers taking on some creative aspects while ensuring work is delivered correctly within allocated time frames.
The ideal candidate will possess an understanding of the design process combined with excellent layout skills and attention to detail, in order to deliver artwork to the highest standard.
They should have experience of artworking graphic content for all environments within print and digital material and will have an excellent working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite, file set-up, printing processes and appropriate materials use.
As a full-service agency, Superdream is the perfect place to gain experience in a wide variety of disciplines. If you’re interested in an internship drop a message to firstname.lastname@example.org.